Richard J. Clark III, M.S., D.D.S.
Dr. Richard (Dick) Clark attended the University of Virginia graduating with a Bachelor of Science and a Masters of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. After receiving his dental degree from the Medical College of Virginia he went on to complete a four-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Louisiana State University.
In his spare time he enjoys skiing and hiking. He is an Eagle Scout and donates time training youth and adults in the Scouting program.
Board Certifications & Societies
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow American College of Dentists
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Member American Dental Association